The Art Of Organic Living For Flowers, Herbs, Vegetables, And Plants Masterclass
Your garden is your own little patch of nature to look after and to practice and cultivate plants, trees, flowers, foliage, root vegetables, leaf vegetables, fruits, and herbs. When we take care of our gardens organically, you will not only supply your own source with a healthy environment you are making a positive step towards supporting all wildlife, your families, and the world. By growing your garden in an organic way you assist the natural cycle of nature, when you spend time in a healthy and vibrant garden full of plants, flowers, and trees it will promote great physical health, mental health, and reduce day to day stresses of this fast paced world.
My experience and training has given me the opportunity to live and learn around the world about tropical plants, trees, flowers, herbs, medicines and living an organic and sustainable life by designing and maintaining a garden full of all the ingredients one person needs to be healthy and full of vitality. Cottage gardens date back to Elizabethan times, which was a source for fruits and herbs to overcome disease and allow individuals to grow their own vegetables, fruits, although herbs and flowers were grown for medical use rather than beauty. It is so wonderful that we are going back in time and taking the wisdom of the land and bring forth the everlasting knowledge that our environment is precious, our gardens are needed in this world.
Sewing new seeds and going back to our ancient roots and food supply, your garden can be created to be not only a good source for therapeutic medicines but a place to sit quietly and listen, learn, and be completely self-sufficient. My guidance and purpose in this life is to help many individuals to create a unique gardening service that encompasses our artistic knowledge and to look after and nurture what you have already developed in your garden. We pride ourselves in sharing the wisdom and knowledge of many great organic growers in Australia, Europe, and America that brings out the rich and vibrant surroundings with sustainable design layouts and styles, horticultural knowledge, and to create a tranquil and peaceful environment for you to enjoy, replenish and feel inspired.
Do you feel guided to build your own garden and learn about the healing herbs, flowers, plants, and medicines that are available to you, join Isabella Rose for a 2-day workshop. Now taking bookings for June 2020 , for further details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn the art of organic living by creating a tranquil and peaceful environment for you to be in, by building gardens that are functional, practical, affordable, inspiring and a source of food and natural medicines. Each season we will create inspirational plant combinations so you feel warmth and love all year round. Our passion is to maintain and deliver a service that gives you a vibrant space to be in and maintain a healthy life.
Your garden is your own little patch of nature to look after and to practice, you will learn:
- 30 Lectures, containing free recipes, free “Garden Of Love Book”, pdf instructions for planting.
- How to cultivate plants, trees, flowers, foliage, root vegetables, leafy vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
- Organic products and using natural and chemical free nutrients. When we take care of our gardens organically, you will not only supply your own source with a healthy environment you are making a positive step towards supporting all wildlife, your families, and the world.
- The natural cycle of nature, when you spend time in a healthy and vibrant garden full of plants, flowers, and trees it will promote great physical health, mental health, and reduce day to day stresses of this fast-paced world.
- Build window boxes, indoor herb gardens, and patio vegetables and flowers for nutrients.
- How to grow herbs that assist your well-being.
- Build your own natural first aid kit from your garden, natural remedies for colds, flues, aches and pains and food recipes that boost your immune system.
- Make your own natural herbal remedies, creams, natural exfoliators for the skin and juices that cleanse your inside, leaving your skin vibrant and healthy.
- Natural perfumes from your flowers and fruit trees
To enter into a garden full of love turns your life into meaning, this will allow your direction and purpose to change as you watch nature evolve and expand in front of your eyes. We often forget to stop and smell the roses, it is only then can we re-align our mind, body, and spirit and come back to the source, that being a direction of greater expansion of the mind, a sense of knowing we are all vibrational energy a place where unconditional love resides. Sewing new seeds and going back to our ancient roots and food supply, your garden can be created to be not only a good source for therapeutic medicines but a place to sit quietly and listen, learn, and be completely self-sufficient.
This Art Of Organic Living Master Course is a combination of alternative healing methods based on ancient Chinese symbols such as “Reiki”, Bio-Energy Therapy, Flower therapy and organic foods and superfoods to clear and balance a healthy energy system inside and out.
Your trainer Isabella Rose has over 10 years experience in using and teaching the use of the chakra system and the energetic link between our gardens, herbs, foods and sustainable living. As a writer, author and trainer certified and qualified worldwide in various therapeutic methods of healing, Isabella will teach you very simple steps on creating your own Garden Of Love, recipes to boost your health, and flowers that can be used for alternative medicines and perfumes.
Author Isabella Rose
©Copyright 2019 Isabella Rose